NEW DRAFT CALENDAR 2017-18 SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The video player will not become active until immediately prior to the concert’s start time. Please note that your listening and/or viewing experience may vary depending on network conditions and your computer setup. Users with fast computers and Internet connections will have the best results.
FORMS FOR CONCERTS and RECITALS, RECORDINGS, and SPECIAL PROJECTS
CD Duplication Form (for events recorded in Setnor Auditorium)
Room availability and how to access the google calendar
SETNOR SCHOOL OF MUSIC FORMS FOR MUSIC MAJORS
Private Music Instruction Registration Form for Music Majors
APPLICATIONS FOR SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- All Syracuse University students have an OrangeLink account.
- Students can use OrangeLink to search and apply to job and internship postings, view and apply to on‐campus interviews (OCI), schedule counseling appointments, register internships for credit, see what employers will be on campus, and RSVP to career programming.
- It can also be used to track events for which you SWIPE in
To access OrangeLink
use this link: orangelink.syr.edu using your netID and password
- Log into the Syracuse University website @ myslice.syr.edu
- Using your NetID and passcode, log into your account
- In the middle section of the dashboard, you will seek Career Services with OrangeLink listed under it, click and you are in!
ADVISING SHEETS: Use the links below to download the advising sheet for your major. All advising sheets are in Microsoft Excel format.
VPA and UNIVERSITY FORMS